give malware virus removal, wordpress security service and penetration testing

I will do professionally wordpress malware removal and fix hacked site.





About This Gig

FIX and RECOVER HACKED WordPress or JOOMLA Website or any site And REMOVE MALWARE VIRUS. Cleaned 500+ WordPress and JOOMLA HACKED websites till today.

  • Have some bad guys put MALWARE or MALICIOUS code on your WordPress or JOOMLA site?


  • Have your WordPress site or JOOMLA site or other site been HACKED?


  • Is the hosting provider SUSPEND your HOSTING?


  • BACKDOOR Issue


  • Google BLACKLIST Issue


  • Is your site REDIRECTED to another site?



Don't worry, you have come to the right person. I know it is urgent

and I will FIX and RECOVER your site in a short period of time.


Why Choose Me?


1. I Know where are malware or virus in your site.


2. Professional on malware removal project from any kind of site


3. Your 100% satisfaction is my prime goal.


4. 3 + years of experience


5. SSL installation (If you have SSL license)


6. Hide your Admin Login page


7. Free support for 15-30 Days


8. 24 Hours Support System


9. Fast Delivery System


10. Scan Malware and Remove all Malware


11. Remove BACKDOOR


12Remove Google BLACKLIST

13. 100% money back guarantee


1 site = 1 order or CONTACT with me for CUSTOM OFFER.


ORDER THE SERVICE NOW to GAIN the BEST experience

Exclusively only on Fiverr.



Related Tags

  • malware,
  • wordpress malware,
  • malware removal,
  • virus removal

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ