I will fix hacked wordpress remove wordpress malware security.
About This Gig
Research shows that around 72% of WordPress Sites in the world have exploitable vulnerabilities. That is why they are a prime target for Hackers.
Is your WordPress Website hacked? Is it redirecting to another page? Is it displaying the infamous "This site may be hacked" message?
Worry Not. As you have come to the right place. I will help secure it.
- I will scan for vulnerabilities and remove malware.
- Fix redirection to spam/ads issue.
- Upgrade all the outdated software and plugin.
- Secure it from authentication vulnerabilities.
- Install a firewall
- Backup the source files
- Install SSL certificate (if you have it).
So why should you choose me:
I am a person with over 4+ years of experience in the field of Cyber Security and more importantly in securing WordPress servers. I have fixed countless of them. I will ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Note: I would recommend contacting me before placing an order. So I can assess your situation and recommend the best package suitable for you.
Related Tags
- malware,
- security,
- penetration testing,
- hacked,
- virus removal
0 মন্তব্যসমূহ